Overnight Oats… you may have heard the term a lot lately. This breakfast food has garnered a lot of popularity. It’s nutritious and delicious (especially with my recipe). The best thing about Overnight Oats is that it’s a great time-saver! I don’t know about you, but I’m always rushing to get out of the house in the morning. Having breakfast is a great way to start the day, but it’s sometimes hard to find the time to make something that’s quick, easy, and healthy. If this situation sounds familiar to you, check out this simple six step guide with recipe that’s a great source of protein!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Oats (~1 cup of Quaker Oats is what I use)
- Non-dairy milk of your choice (soy, almond, etc.)
- Cinnamon and all spice seasonings
- 1/4 cup of Bob’s Red Mill Hemp Protein Powder (best protein powder I’ve tasted thus far!!!)
- A container (Tupperware, mason jar, etc)
- (Optional) Flax and hemp seeds
Following this recipe can be up to 20g of protein!!!
This is the super easy process that takes about 5 minutes:
Step 1- Place the oats in the container
Step 2- Stir in milk
Step 3- Stir in Agave sweetener (to taste)
Step 4- Shake in cinnamon and all spice seasonings
Step 5- Add in protein powder, cranberries, and seeds (in no particular order)
Step 6- Close container and leave in fridge overnight
In the morning you’ll have a healthy breakfast that’s packed with protein all ready to go!